The World Congress For Hair Research 2022 program will feature international keynote lectures, concurrent sessions, workshops, free paper sessions and posters.
Click the button below to download the program at a glance. Program at a glance is current at 15/12/2021
The WCHR 2022 Organising Committee is in the process of developing a comprehensive program which will include themes:
- Male and Female Pattern Hair Loss
- Alopecia Areata
- Cicatricial Alopecia
- Hair structure, Function and Shine
- Lasers: Hair Removal and Hair Growth
- Emerging Therapies
- Complex Clinical Cases
- Hair Follicle Immunology
- Gene Discovery and Gene Therapy
- Morphogenesis, Neogenesis and Tissue Engineering
- Stem Cells and Stem Cell Niches
- Comparative Biology and Wool Science
The Congress will include several proposed areas for discussion:
- How to incorporate JAK inhibitors into clinical practice and which ones work best
- In-clinic photographic monitoring of response to treatment
- Minoxidil and other new agents changing the face of hair loss treatment
- Post finasteride syndrome – what ever happened to that?
- Hair follicle stem cells
- New genes discovery
- Lasers in regulating hair growth
- Platelet rich plasma
Express Your Interest
Fill in the expression of interest form to be kept up to date with information on World Congress For Hair Research 2022.
Join the Program
Join the HAIR 2022 Program and submit your abstract!