The World Congress For Hair Research 2022 program will feature international keynote lectures, concurrent sessions, workshops, free paper sessions and posters.
FULL CONGRESS PROGRAM NOW AVAILABLE
We are proud to announce the Full Congress Program. After over, 225 abstract submissions we have been able to provide a thought-provoking, interactive and insightful Program for the World Congress for Hair Research 2022.
Download the Program below and share it with your colleagues!
Program as of 21 November 2022 and subject to change.
Download the Digital Poster Listing and share it with your colleagues.
Poster Listing as of 6 November 2022 and subject to change.
The WCHR 2022 Organising Committee is excited to announce two new themes:
- Transgender Hair and Health
The WCHR 2022 Organising Committee is in the process of developing a comprehensive program that will include themes:
- Male and Female Pattern Hair Loss
- Alopecia Areata
- Cicatricial Alopecia
- Hair structure, Function and Shine
- Lasers: Hair Removal and Hair Growth
- Emerging Therapies
- Complex Clinical Cases
- Hair Follicle Immunology
- Gene Discovery and Gene Therapy
- Morphogenesis, Neogenesis and Tissue Engineering
- Stem Cells and Stem Cell Niches
- Comparative Biology and Wool Science
The Congress will include several proposed areas for discussion:
- How to incorporate JAK inhibitors into clinical practice and which ones work best
- In-clinic photographic monitoring of response to treatment
- Minoxidil and other new agents changing the face of hair loss treatment
- Post finasteride syndrome – what ever happened to that?
- Hair follicle stem cells
- New genes discovery
- Lasers in regulating hair growth
- Platelet rich plasma
Express Your Interest
Fill in the expression of interest form to be kept up to date with information on World Congress For Hair Research 2022.